Reopening: Rev’s New Cleaning & Policy Standards
Deeper Cleans, Updated Scheduling & Policies
- Top-grade disinfectants and more frequent cleaning. Front Desk Staff will use disinfectants in all common areas before and after check ins and in the spin/barre rooms after every class.
- Updated class schedules with 30 minutes between classes to allow for extra time for staff to clean.
- All staff will be required to complete temperature checks before every shift and front desk staff will be required to wear masks while in our studios.
- To allow as many REVers to attend classes in person, our cancellation window of 7 PM the night before class will be strictly enforced.
- Our normal late entry policy will be suspended and there will be nobody admitted into a class once the studio doors close and the classes start.
- Please avoid congregating in high traffic areas before and after classes. This will allow for our staff to properly clean and sanitize our studio. Consider waiting in your car or catching up with your fellow REVers outside if the weather is nice.
- Until further notice, to avoid congregation in our lobbies, our lockers will be unavailable. We ask you to please limit bringing personal items into our studios but if need be, clients can bring their personal belongings with them into class.
- Our high-touch amenities will also be unavailable until further notice. This includes our shoe rentals, towel service, showers, and coffee.
- Hand weights and props will be placed on all bikes and mats to ensure limited congregating. This will allow staff to easily clean weights and props before and after each class.
- At this time, you will NOT need to wipe down your bikes, mats, props and weights after class. To limit further congregation, our staff will be doing this for you.
- Our class sizes will be at 50% capacity, meaning we will only be booking bikes and mats at a safe distance apart.
Be a Responsible REVer
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer at our sanitizing stations after you touch common surfaces.
- Remember to practice social distancing within all REV common spaces.
- Avoid physical contact with other people. Sadly, no high fives, dapping, or hugging right now.
- Blow your nose or cough into a tissue and throw it away in a garbage can.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone that has, we ask that you do not come into our studio for 14 days or until you test negative for COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell or uncomfortable coming into our studio, please stay at home. We will be happy to credit your account and welcome you back when you are healthy again!
When does registration open up?
Online registration opens each Sunday at 12:30PM for all classes scheduled for the coming week.
Can I cancel a class?
YES! Log into your REV account before 7PM the day before your class and un-reserve your spot. Your class will be automatically credited back into your account.
What happens if I don’t show up for class?
If you don’t cancel by 7PM the night before and you do not show up for class, your class will be lost. If you register with a Cycle or REV monthly unlimited series and you do not un-reserve before 7PM the night before and do not show up for class, you will be charged a $15.00 no-show penalty.
How early should I get to REV before a class?>
If you’re not at REV at least three (3) minutes before the start of class, your reserved spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
How late can I enter a class in session?
If a bike is still available, you can enter class up to ten (10) minutes late. For barre, if a mat is available, you can enter class up to five (5) minutes late.
How does the waiting list work?
If a class is full, you may add yourself to the wait list by purchasing a class or using a class from your account. If you are on the wait list and you no longer want to take the class, you may cancel from the wait list by un-reserving your wait listed spot. If a spot is not made available, the class will go back into your account automatically.
If a spot is made available, you will be added automatically to the class and notified via email. You may still un-reserve your spot if you don’t want to take the class as long as it’s done prior to the cancellation deadline of 7PM the night before the scheduled class. If you do not show up for class once you have been added to the class you will lose your class or charged a $15.00 no-show penalty for unlimited clients.
Do classes have an expiration date?
Single classes expire in 30 days from the date of purchase and all class packages expire within 90 days.
Can I use my cellphone in class?
At REV, when the lights go down, go ahead and take a digital detox. Please, no cell phones or chatting during class. When the lights go up, high five your neighbor and feel free to stalk us on social media.
Can minors take classes?
Clients under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have a parent or guardian sign a consent form.