Spring Fashion Trends with lululemon
Posted on April 21, 2019 in REV Community
Whether you’re working your ass off at the gym or walking your pooch, you bet you’re rocking your athletic wear. You work hard to tone that bod, so why not show it off with all the new Spring athleisure styles. We sat down with Carrie Avirett, Key Leader and Visual Merchandise Lead at lululemon, to discuss the Spring workout fashion perfect for your spin workout and beyond. Let’s find out what’s trending!
It’s Spring, so embrace a clean aesthetic with monochromatic pastels complimented with saturated hues, liquid-soft fabrics and stunning silhouettes.
- Scrunchie - all about the scrunchie and we have so many different offerings. You can catch barre instructor Charlotte rocking a scrunchie for every one of her classes.
- Energy Bra Regular and Long Line- Want a sports bra that does it all? Look no further! This sweat wicking cross strap bra gives you the coverage and support you need for all your sweaty endeavors without restricting your movement or breath. (You can find this bra in Lulu and REV as it is our go to) The long line can also serve you as a top if you are into wearing bras solo, but are looking for more coverage.
- Fast and Free Tight & Fast and Free Crop - These barely-there-feeling, sweat-wicking tights are made of Lulu’s famous Nulux fabric. They offer side drop pockets (we all love pockets) and a cinch option with an interior drawcord to customize your fit. They are high rise, which we love and can’t get enough of.
- On the Fly Jogger - Taking you from class to your next endeavor, joggers are the go to trend and we aren’t mad about it. Who doesn’t love a jogger? They are perfect to hang out in or to wear on the commute.
- Light Speed Run Hat - We know our REV men love hats and we are #hereforit! lulu designed this ultra light-weight hat, barely there, so nothing gets in your way when you are chasing a new personal best -light speed ahead!
- Pace Breaker Short - Lined or Linerless* - The short that does it all. Run, lunge, or cobra in these shorts with a classic fit and lots of storage space. They are four way stretch, sweat wicking, and lightweight swift. The lined short offers out OOM (out of mind) liner construction and is fully loaded. They feature a quick drying mesh fabric, a built in pouch to keep your boys feeling supported, and a no- bounce phone pocket with cord exit. These shorts have lots of room through the butt and quads. Offered in a 7” or 9” inseam.
- ABC Jogger - Again, joggers are all the rage. The ABC Franchise, Anti Ball Crushing, classic pant that is known as the best in the business has evolved into a jogger offering. These are a must have for weekend hangs, but could also serve you if you want to sweat. We love the multi function of these joggers because they are made of our Warpstreme fabric, which is four way stretch and sweat wicking.
- AIM & License to Train Boxer - The AIM, Always In Motion Boxers (sorry girls, not pictured), take you from morning to night. These everyday boxes are comfortable with quick-dry fabric, keeping you at the ready for workouts and other sweaty situations. The License To Train Boxers are for when you are training extra hard. Stay comfortable on the move and below the belt in these bad boys. They are a snug fitting, sweat wicking boxer.
At the end of the day, we all love to mix and match styles to create trendy, yet casual looks that work for your busy schedule, keeps you feeling confident, and has you looking like a fashion rockstar during and post class. Stop in at lululemon Harbor East to find your next favorite look, OR check out even more looks next Saturday, April 27th at FashionEASTa, Harbor East’s annual fashion show. Keep an eye out for our very own Lamar strutting his stuff on the catwalk this year! We are SOOO #hereforit!
Back to Blog