Get to know one of our newest cycle instructors, Darryll Peterson, with her following 10 facts. Darryll was born and raised in Baltimore, and as a Division I athlete, she brings that athlete mentality to the podium to help others push past their limits. She's crazy passionate about travel and craves meeting new people.
Learn more about Darryll below and check her out in class at classes on Saturdays at 8AM.
1. What’s your secret talent?
If I told you then it wouldn’t be a secret, would it? HA just kidding, I have no clue. I don’t think I have any.
2. If you could learn anything, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite food that you cannot live
Donna’s mac and cheese – Donna being my mom, obviously.
4. What is your favorite indulgence?
A good IPA . . . Chocolate chip cookies . . . Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream . . .
5. What’s the #1 most played song in your iPod/smartphone?
One Thing (feat Cristina Soto) – Bassnectar Remix. (Check out Darryll's playlists on Spotify here to keep up with her favorites of the moment)
6. When you get 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?
I clean/organize. It’s so weird, but I love doing laundry. I’ll do that, light a candle, play some music and really mellow out. Helps to have a great beer too! It’s the little things. lol
7. What was the last movie, TV show or book that you watched/read?
Movie - Home Alone (duh)
TV Show – Broad City
Book – You Are a Badass
8. What apps are you obsessed with?
I play Candy Crush and Clash of Clans – ridiculous, I know. I also love Instagram (follow Darryll here).
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The next place on the travel to-do list is Machu Picchu.
10. What was your first REV experience?
My first REV experience was with Jaime Dardine for her REVeal!